Looking for an Advocacy Campaign Expert Consultant
We are looking for an Advocacy Campaign Expert Consultant to supervise and support campaigns conducted within the We Exist! Network. The expert’s services will first be required to run a specific campaign about the return of Syrian refugees (in structuring the strategy and plan of a campaign). The campaign’s concept and strategy is already at an advanced stage, but it requires an expert’s pair of eyes to fill in some remaining gaps. In the long run, the consultant will advise team members and support structuring various advocacy campaigns within the network.
- Help the campaigner structure the strategy and plan of the campaign (already at a quite advanced level);
- Support the development of the communication & partnership plan;
- Help with the launching of the campaign, as well as defining KPIs and metrics to be included in the platform’s dashboard
- 5 years of experience in digital campaigning
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A solid understanding of the humanitarian field in terms of communication
- Creative minded person
- Possess a proven track record in civic advocacy and public campaigning
- Knowledge of the Syrian context is a plus
- A “tech-friendly” mind is a plus
Applications to be sent to email@example.com no later than November 15th 2020.
About We Exist!
We Exist! is a Syrian-led network of 25 diaspora CSOs in Europe and the MENA region that empowers advocacy and campaigning efforts of its members, amplifying their voices on issues related to the Syrian future with the decision makers and public opinion in Europe and globally. The network functions with a loose structure and flat hierarchy.